FLEXIBILITY: Print and encode almost any plastic card!
Quantum is designed to be customized on-site by the user according to the need of the moment. Its features can be scaled to support specific requirements and evolving needs.
Quantum prints text, pictures and barcodes, in monochrome or color, on cards with thicknesses from 0.76 to 1 mm (30 to 40 mil), single or dual sided.
Quantum is delivered with a magnetic stripe encoder, a smart contact station and a bracket to host a contactless antenna. You can combine up to three encoding technologies. And for further flexibility, you can directly assemble your own encoder, thanks to the easy-to-access connecting board
| || || |
New processes and a patented encoding module for maximized throughput
- Cards are preloaded to speed to the personalization process
- With 2 distinct modules, printing and encoding tasks are performed simultaneously
- The mag/smart encoding unit is reversible: the card is printed and encoded without having to be flipped over.
| || || |
| || || |
Autonomy, fast operation and reduced downtimes
- High-capacity hoppers give a full autonomy of 500 cards
- Hoppers are detachable and interchangeable : you can swap them within seconds
- Add another hopper (available as an option) to preload cards and reduce downtimes to less than 1 minute!
- Cards can also be loaded and removed from the hoppers during the production cycle, avoiding downtimes.
- High-capacity ribbons (up to 3000 monochrome and 500 color printouts), and a user-oriented alert system, both prevent lengthy timeouts and disruptions in the printing process.
RELIABILITY: print top-quality cards without disruption.
Quantum is about reliability. All components have been meticulously selected to support high-volume batches. As an added precaution, Quantum comes with a first-of-its-kind self-cleaning process and an airtight, dust-free cover.
Flawless encoding and printing
- The printer delivers high-quality personalized cards thanks to the Evolis market-proven printing module
- Manual adjustments are performed to every machine in order to ensure high-quality printing and encoding
- The machine is entirely protected against dust, and the self-cleaning system has top and down rollers for spotless card cleaning on both sides
- Cards with defective encoding are ejected to the reject box
| || || |
| || |
Stay safe: with Quantum, your card production process is not disrupted
- Card transport has been optimized from loading to stacking
- The self-cleaning system guarantees high-quality output and an extended print head life
- The metal body also ensures it is rugged and robust
- An optional locking system prevents unauthorized access to the printer (including cards, ribbon and reject box)
CONVENIENCE: quick and easy operation and maintenance
Quantum is fully user-oriented. All core mechanical and electronic concepts are designed to ease and speed up daily use and maintenance
Designed to save your time
Loading cards and ribbons is a breeze, thanks to the user-friendly wide-access systems. Hoppers can be installed and removed in a jiffy and cards are sorted out in the order of printing. Quantum also offers quick and easy access to all areas requiring regular cleaning.
LCD alerts: you are in full control
A LCD screen provides notification of remaining cards when the hoppers are almost empty or full. You can also send a card into the reject box instead of the stacker.
AFFORDABILITY: flexi-features at a sound price point
Quantum takes the lead over competition thanks to multiple advanced concepts: it outperforms desktop printers and stand as an affordable alternative to industrial machines. Quantum brings a wealth of features at a cost-efficient price. Consumables are also priced to optimize your Total Cost of Ownership.